Experience and Skills:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Psychologist:
PsyD or PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed
Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Experience in substance abuse counseling.
- Familiarity with Medical Assisted Treatment (MAT).
- Desire to work with diverse under-served populations.
- Comfort and flexibility in working in a fast-paced health environment.
- Experience with interdisciplinary team-based care preferred.
- Medical literacy and knowledge of psychopharmacology desired.
Spectrum Health Services requires proof of completed COVID-19
vaccination series for all new employees hired. Medical and
religious exemptions will be honored consistent with EEOC regulation.
We believe that world class care for our patients starts with world
class care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our
employees get healthy and stay healthy. It includes a 100% employer
paid medical deductible plan. We offer comprehensive and competitive
compensation, tuition reimbursement, loan forgiveness eligibility,
paid time off, and Holidays. Spectrum is actively engaged with its
employees who are genuinely committed to our mission and values.
Together we will sustain a world class community center dedicate to
advancing health and transforming live through care, value and how we serve.
Make Your Money Where Your Heart Is
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race,
ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial
status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim
status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected
veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.