Spectrum Health- a world-class community health center that
proudly cares, values, and serves its community is in search of a
dynamic Family Medicine-Provider who cares about, values, and is
dedicated to world-class healthcare service delivery. If this is you,
come work your life's passion at Spectrum and earn your living where
your heart is!
Nationally recognized as a Level-3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, the
highest designation for health centers, Spectrum Community Health
Center provides the highest level of care improving the health
conditions and advancing health equity within our communities through
the delivery of quality primary care, specialty, and social services.
We are the leading provider of world-class healthcare in our
communities providing quality, safe, and effective care in an
efficient, equitable, and timely fashion. We serve as a model of
success for the other Federally Quality Health Center.
About the position:
The incumbent provides comprehensive medical services for members of
the family, regardless of age, sex, on a continuing basis by
performing the following functions
- Reviews patient’s medical record, including allergies, problems,
medications, and immunization status.
- Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history.
- Examines patients for symptoms or physical information.
- Orders various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide
information on patient’s condition.
- Analyzes reports and finding of test examination, and diagnoses
condition of patient.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage, and schedule given
the patient’s condition and allergies.
- Discusses any possible side affects to medication or immunization
- Prescribes and administers vaccination to immunize patient from
- Promotes health by advising patients about diet, hygiene, and
methods for preventing of disease.
- Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when
necessary for patient’s well being.
- Documents the patient’s visit including physical exam, diagnoses,
and plan of action.
- Follows up with patient regarding progress in high risk or
- Conducts physical examinations to provide information needed for
health wellness, admission to school, consideration for jobs, or
eligibility for insurance coverage.
Spectrum Health Services requires proof of completed COVID-19
vaccination series for all new employees hired. Medical and
religious exemptions will be honored consistent with EEOC regulation.